The 5-in-1 combo style bounce house is the ultimate in inflatable jumpers! The large interior jumping area offers a basketball hoop and both log and pop-up obstacles. This bouncy castle has a climb feature and a convenient exit slide for hours of active fun! Parents and spectators are offered a clear view with the 360-degree mesh sides.
-This unit has the option to place a custom vinyl banner on the front of the unit (see below for banner themes)
Maximum number of Jumpers in Bounce Houses
Classic Large Extra Large
Under 4 years 6 8 10
5-8 years 6 7 8
9-12 years 4 5 6
- Length: 20'
- Height: 15'
- Width: 19'
- Weight: 370 lbs.
|Birthday / Residential Rates||Corporate / Non-Residential|
|up to 4 hours||$375||up to 4 hours||$425|
|up to 7 hours||$450||up to 7 hours||$500|
Corporate rates applied when using wet.
A themed banner can be placed on the front of this unit for $20. See the links below for themes / pictures.
- Prices are excluding GST.
- Prices include Delivery, Set-Up and Take Down within the City of Calgary limits. Mileage rates apply on all other rentals ($2.75/km from our office to your location only charged on the way there.)
- All Non-Grass Outdoor or Indoor Set-Ups where we are unable to spike down to grass require Sandbags for anchoring purposes, charges apply ($50/unit, larger inflatables are often more than 1 unit.)
- Full payment is due upon delivery. Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Cheque or Cash. A 25% Deposit is required to secure bookings and is fully refundable, if cancellation is made 14 calendar days prior to the event. For rentals of $1000 or more, a 50% deposit is required and is refundable if cancellation is made 45 calendar days prior to the event. All deposits are refundable in the event of inclement weather in which Astro Jump is unable to set up.
- Scheduled delivery hours are from 9am-9pm (or 30min before sunset on outdoor rentals). Additional charges apply for deliveries outside of these hours.
- An optional Damage Waiver of 12% will be added to each rental. The Damage Waiver covers any damage that occurs during normal use of the equipment (does not include damage due to negligence, flagrant misuse or not adhering to the rules of use.) The Damage Waiver ensures that our clients will not incur any expenses after the duration of the rental.