BEST. GAME. EVER! Nine Square in the Air. Great for any event! Adjustable to 5, 6 or 7 feet high to acc0modate diverse age groups. The person in the middle square (the king square) will serve the ball by hitting the ball up and out of their square. When the ball comes into your square simply hit the ball up and out of your square into any other square.
– If the ball falls into your square, you are out.
– If the ball is hit outside of the whole game structure, the last person who touched the ball is out.
– If someone double hits the ball, they are out.
– If someone hits the game structure, they are out.
- Length: 15
- Height: 7
- Width: 15
|Birthday / Residential Rates||Corporate / Non-Residential|
|up to 4 hours||$299 +GST||up to 4 hours||$350 +GST|
|up to 7 hours||$375 + GST||up to 7 hours||$425 + GST|
- Package Deals and Discounts are available for this unit upon request. Call 403-254-9668 or email [email protected] for details.
- Prices are excluding GST.
- Prices include Delivery, Set-Up and Take Down within the City of Calgary Limits. Mileage rates apply on all other rentals.
- All Non-Grass Outdoor or Indoor Set-Ups require Tarps and Sandbags for anchoring purposes, charges apply.
- Full payment is due upon delivery. Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Cheque or Cash. A 25% Deposit is required to secure bookings and is fully refundable if cancellation is made 14 calendar days prior to the event. For rentals of $1000 or more, a 50% deposit is required and is refundable if cancellation is made 45 calendar days prior to the event. All deposits are refundable in the event of inclement weather in which Astro Jump is unable to set up.
- Scheduled delivery hours are from 9am-9pm (or 30min before sunset on outdoor rentals). Additional charges apply for delivery outside of these hours.
- An optional Damage Waiver of 12% has been added to each rental. The Damage Waiver covers any damage that occurs during normal use of the equipment (does not include damage due to negligence). The Damage Waiver ensures that our clients will not incur any expenses after the duration of the rental.