The Chip Shot unit is enclosed on three sides by inflatable walls, with a full-length net across the tee area for added safety. A player chips the ball toward the back of the unit, and the player's score is determined in increments of 10, 20 and 30 by on of the five rings the golf ball falls into. A return tube speeds the golf ball back to a player at the tee area, which keeps the game and the players moving.
- Length: 16'
- Height: 14'
- Width: 13'
- Weight: 266 lbs.
|Birthday / Residential Rates||Corporate / Non-Residential|
|up to 4 hours||$199 + GST||up to 4 hours||$199 + GST|
|up to 7 hours||$250 +GST||up to 7 hours||$250 +GST|
- Package Deals and Discounts are available for this unit upon request. Call 403-254-9668 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Prices are excluding GST.
- Prices include Delivery, Set-Up and Take Down within the City of Calgary Limits. Mileage rates apply on all other rentals.
- All Non-Grass-Outdoor Set-Ups require Tarps and Sandbags for anchoring purposes, charges apply.
- Full payment is due upon delivery. Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Cheque or Cash. A 25% Deposit is required to secure bookings, fully refundable if we are not able to deliver due to the weather or if cancellation is made 14 calendar days prior to the rental.
- Scheduled delivery hours are from 9am-9pm (or 30min before sunset on outdoor rentals). Additional charges apply for delivery outside of these hours.
- An optional Damage Waiver of 12% has been added to each rental. The Damage Waiver covers any damage that occurs during normal use of the equipment (does not include damage due to negligence). The Damage Waiver ensures that our clients will not incur any expenses after the duration of the rental.