Just like the classic game Wack-a-Mole which flashy lights! Light-Strike Battle provides hours of fun and a great challenge for all different ages. It's perfect for smaller indoor spaces if you are looking for something to amp up your company party or for a small get together at home.
There are 3 games to choose from:
Light Hunter - players or teams try to strike as many of their designated coloured-lights as they can within an allotted time.
Steal-A-Light - similar to Light Hunter - players try to strike as many of their designated coloured-lights as they can, but when one team strikes their light first, the other team's light disappears and a new one appears somewhere else in the game.
Back-to-Base - teams choose their 'base light', they must strike the base light in between each new light that appears.
The Light-Strike Battle is great for all party sizes and can be used both indoors and outdoors.
- Length: 8.5'
- Height: 4'
- Width: 2.5'
- Weight: 44lbs
|Birthday / Residential Rates||Corporate / Non-Residential|
|up to 4 hours||$399||up to 4 hours||$450|
|up to 7 hours||$475||up to 7 hours||$525|
- Prices are excluding GST.
- Prices include Delivery, Set-Up and Take Down within the City of Calgary Limits. Mileage rates apply on all other rentals.
- All Non-Grass Outdoor or Indoor Set-Ups where we are unable to spike down require Sandbags for anchoring purposes, charges apply.
- Full payment is due upon delivery. Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Cheque or Cash. A 25% Deposit is required to secure bookings and is fully refundable, if cancellation is made 14 calendar days prior to the event. For rentals of $1000 or more, a 50% deposit is required and is refundable if cancellation is made 45 calendar days prior to the event. All deposits are refundable in the event of inclement weather in which Astro Jump is unable to set up.
- Scheduled delivery hours are from 9am-9pm (or 30min before sunset on outdoor rentals). Additional charges apply for deliveries outside of these hours.
- An optional Damage Waiver of 12% has been added to each rental. The Damage Waiver covers any damage that occurs during normal use of the equipment (does not include damage due to negligence). The Damage Waiver ensures that our clients will not incur any expenses after the duration of the rental.