is a great water sports game that delivers. Can also be used dry. It’s great for those team building events and hot summer days. Exploding water balloons will never be more fun than exploding them first over your opponent’s head. Fun and easy to play.
The Hydro Blaster delivers up to 1 gallon of water upon your opponent’s head! To play just place the water balloon over the brass nipple directly underneath the canisters, then add water simply by turning a knob midway up the stand which is attached to a stander garden hose. The floor pumps add air into the balloons. Now let the race begin by pumping air until the balloons pop!
- Length: 3'5"
- Height: 6'5"
- Width: 4'
- Weight: 95 lbs.
|Birthday / Residential Rates||Corporate / Non-Residential|
|up to 4 hours||$299 + gst||up to 4 hours||$350 + gst|
|up to 7 hours||$375 + gst||up to 7 hours||$425 + gst|
Comes with 288 balloons. Each additional bag of 72 balloons is $15 + gst.
- Prices are excluding GST.
- Prices include Delivery, Set-Up and Take Down within the City of Calgary limits. Mileage rates apply on all other rentals ($2.75/km from our office to your location only charged on the way there.)
- All Non-Grass Outdoor or Indoor Set-Ups where we are unable to spike down to grass require Sandbags for anchoring purposes, charges apply ($50/unit, larger inflatables are often more than 1 unit.)
- Full payment is due upon delivery. Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Cheque or Cash. A 25% Deposit is required to secure bookings and is fully refundable, if cancellation is made 14 calendar days prior to the event. For rentals of $1000 or more, a 50% deposit is required and is refundable if cancellation is made 45 calendar days prior to the event. All deposits are refundable in the event of inclement weather in which Astro Jump is unable to set up.
- Scheduled delivery hours are from 9am-9pm (or 30min before sunset on outdoor rentals). Additional charges apply for deliveries outside of these hours.
- An optional Damage Waiver of 12% will be added to each rental. The Damage Waiver covers any damage that occurs during normal use of the equipment (does not include damage due to negligence, flagrant misuse or not adhering to the rules of use.) The Damage Waiver ensures that our clients will not incur any expenses after the duration of the rental.